Content use and comment policy
We make the text of our blog and briefings available to copy under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Please feel free to use them, copying the text in its entirety. All other elements of the website are copyright unless otherwise stated.
If commenting on one of our blogs, please do bear these points in mind.
- Stick to the topic - Comments need to be relevant to the blog and those that aren’t probably won’t make it through our filter.
- Back up your points - Our mission is focussed on informed debate, so please do provide links to evidence where you are referencing it. If you can’t back it up, your comment may not make the cut.
- Keep it brief - Comments need to be limited to 400 words.
- Make it timely - To keep the conversation topical, blogs will close to comments a few days after they have been published.
- Be polite - Swearing, abuse or personal attacks will prevent your comment from being posted.